Inverter HF-430α Series
High-Performance Sensorless Vector Inverter with Built-In Noise Filter
- Sensorless vector control ensures gearmotor start-up.
- Built-in noise filter reduces noise.
- Use the communications software on your PC to centrally manage inverter parameter settings.
- Compliant with d2G4.
|Output||7.5 to 75 HP (5.5 kW - 55 kW)|
|Sensorless Vector Control|
|Compliant with d2G4|
|Compatible with global standards|
(Start-up torque 200% and above / when combined with inverter motor)
Standalone inverter supports EMC protocols.
You can check the maintenance timing via the life notice signals.
PC communications software
Parameter settings can be managed on your PC.
- PC Communications Software: SAFS001
Download PDF files for the latest catalogs, brochures, and data sheets.
Can I adjust the speed with a direct drive like I can with a belt drive?
Not by changing a sheave size since that component is eliminated, but there are things to consider…
- How often are you really changing the speed?
- The flexibility of changing a sheave size also puts your system at risk. Are you overspeeding beyond the reducer's capabilities? Are you slowing down too much and causing the backstop spragues to drag and wear?
If you are utilizing a VFD, that can control your speed.
- If you find out you truly need to change your speed, our BBB is the only direct drive on the market that has a Cyclo cartridge that could be changed to change your overall speed eliminating the need for a whole new reducer. Work with your Sumitomo rep to consider this.